Search Fayetteville Hotels, Bentonville - Fayetteville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Travellers to Fayetteville give high marks for the fun sporting events and university vibe. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment and shopping. Top sights in the city include Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, Beaver Lake and Ozark National Forest.
- You'll find 392 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Fayetteville
Cultural venues in the city include TheatreSquared, Walton Arts Center and Headquarters House Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Fayetteville Downtown Square, Fayetteville National Cemetery and World Peace Fountain. The city's natural beauty is on display at Beaver Lake, Ozark National Forest and Wilson Park.
In Springdale, you can choose from 93 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites Fayetteville/Univ Of Arkansas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fayetteville - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable beds at this property. Amenities at this property include free breakfast and in-room Smart TVs.
- Courtyard by Marriott Fayetteville - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Other top sights in Fayetteville include Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. One of the top places to see outside the city is Walmart Headquarters, located 21.1 mi (34 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Fayetteville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Fayetteville is 1156.50 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Fayetteville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fayetteville, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Fayetteville?
What's the best place to stay for families in Fayetteville?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Fayetteville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Fayetteville?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Fayetteville?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Fayetteville?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Fayetteville?
Fayetteville Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Fayetteville by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fayetteville Airports
- Accommodation near Fayetteville Attractions
- More accommodation types in Fayetteville
- Choose Your Fayetteville Hotel Style
- Search Fayetteville Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Fayetteville
- Hotels Near Fayetteville, Bentonville - Fayetteville
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends