Search Rogers Hotels, Arkansas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 10 Nov 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Rogers, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, lakeside setting and live music. Top sights around the area include Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and Walmart Headquarters.
- You'll find 367 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rogers
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include Daisy Airgun Museum, Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion and Rogers Little Theater. Favourite family attractions include Rogers Aquatics Center and War Eagle Cavern. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Beaver Lake.
In Springdale, you can choose from 50 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Bentonville-Rogers - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South - Rogers, AR - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to public transport.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, located 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, which is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) away.
Dressing for Rogers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Rogers gets about 1196 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Rogers?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rogers, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Rogers?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Rogers?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Rogers?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Rogers?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Rogers?
What's the best golf hotel in Rogers?
Where's the best place to stay in Rogers that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Rogers?
Rogers Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rogers by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rogers Airports
- Areas of Rogers
- Accommodation near Rogers Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rogers
- Choose Your Rogers Hotel Style
- Search Rogers Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rogers
- Hotels Near Rogers, Arkansas
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends