Visiting Spring Lake
Visitors to Spring Lake are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting, bars and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and cosy setting. Top sights around the area include Grand Haven Beach and Michigan's Adventure.
- You'll find 193 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Muskegon
- The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Spring Lake
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Grand Haven Beach and Michigan's Adventure. Additionally, you'll find Grand Haven State Park and Muskegon State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Spring Lake. This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Grand Haven-Spring Lake - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Spring Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- Spring Lake gets about 850.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C