Visiting Grand Haven
Visitors to Grand Haven are sure to enjoy the beaches, festivals and shopping. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the city is Grand Haven Beach.
- You'll find 189 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Muskegon
- The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Haven
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Grand Haven Beach and Grand Haven State Park. Additionally, you'll find Lake Express Ferry Terminal and Muskegon State Park in the area.
In Spring Lake, you can choose from 81 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Looking Glass Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Boyden House Inn B&B - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Best Western Beacon Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Grand Haven
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- Grand Haven gets about 851 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C