Visiting Spargi Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Spargi Island has to offer including its parks. Around the area, top sights include Maddalena Archipelago National Park, Bear's Rock and Bonifacio Port.
- There are 1297 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Spargi Island
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Maddalena Archipelago National Park, Bear's Rock and Bonifacio Port. Additionally, you'll find Capriccioli Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Spargi Island, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 601 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Piccada is 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Palau can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel La Coluccia is located within 3.8 mi (6.1 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Santa Teresa di Gallura can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Spargi Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Spargi Island gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 11°C