Visitors can enjoy all that Cannigione has to offer including the spas and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and cosy setting. Around the area, top sights include Bear's Rock, Maddalena Archipelago National Park and Basilica of San Simplicio.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodation options in Cannigione
- The closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cannigione
The picturesque setting of Tanca Manna Beach and Barca Bruciata Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Bear's Rock and Maddalena Archipelago National Park.
In Arzachena, you'll find 54 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa del Golfo Lifestyle Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Micalosu - This 3-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Basilica of San Simplicio, located 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of the city, and National Archaeological Museum of Olbia, which is 14 mi/22.5 km away.
Dressing for Cannigione
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 12°C
- Average annual rainfall for Cannigione is 22 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 11°C