Visitors can enjoy all that Sollentuna has to offer including the ski areas and casinos. Around the area, top sights include Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby, Taby Centrum and Solvalla.
- You'll find 532 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sollentuna
Favourite places to visit in the city include Sollentuna Centrum, Stinsen Shopping Mall and Infra City. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are MC Collection and Sollentuna Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Sollentuna. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ett smart hotell - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its comfortable beds.
- Sjövillan Konferens - Our customers like the location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotell Angora - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its walkable location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby, 3.7 mi/6 km from the heart of the city, and Taby Centrum, which is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away.
Getting around Sollentuna
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Sollentuna Haggvik Station, Sollentuna Norrviken Station or Sollentuna Station. Sollentuna may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Sollentuna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 6°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 12°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- About 487.50 millimetres of rain falls on Sollentuna each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C