Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, beaches, and bars in Corfu. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, seaside city has to offer, including its gardens, island views, and entertainment.
- There are 28 Corfu hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Corfu
- The beach, seaside, and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Sidari Beach, Canal d'Amour, and Cape Drastis
- Also popular for its waterfront, historic sites, and island views
Corfu is adjacent to Magouládes. Top sights in the area include Sunset Beach and Agios Stefanos Beach.
Getting around Corfu
There are many transportation options in Corfu. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Corfu
With 28 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, Corfu offers holiday retreats at affordable prices:
- 9 hotels, ranging from GBP 36/night to GBP 91/night
- 8 aparthotels, ranging from GBP 20/night to GBP 59/night
- 10 apartments, ranging from GBP 26/night to GBP 34/night
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Cyprotel Corfu Panorama All Inclusive, averaging GBP 117.7 per night. You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Christakis Hotel, averaging GBP 55.14/night
- Sidari Beach Hotel, averaging GBP 113.52/night
A 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Christakis Hotel with a 5 out of 5 user rating while Sidari Beach Hotel and Cyprotel Corfu Panorama All Inclusive are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Corfu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September averages 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Corfu each year