Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars in Corfu. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping, island views, and musicals.
- There are 15 Corfu hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Corfu
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and boating, while Port of Corfu is one place to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Ali Pasha Castle and Butrint
- The beach, seaside, and island views highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Roda Beach, Acharavi Beach, and Sidari Beach
Getting around Corfu
There are plenty of options for getting around Corfu. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Corfu
With 15 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Corfu offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 6 apartments ranging from GBP 44 to GBP 50 per night. For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Mitsis Roda Beach Resort & Spa All-inclusive, averaging GBP 206.98 per night. Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Paradise Village, averaging GBP 62.97/night
- Angelina Apartments, averaging GBP 54.79/night
Paradise Village, a 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Angelina Apartments and Mitsis Roda Beach Resort & Spa All-inclusive.
Dressing for Corfu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 32°C with nighttime averages of 16°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Corfu each year