Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Acharavi
Acharavi's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, gardens and restaurants. Hilly and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its bars, island and boating.
- There are 19 Acharavi hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Acharavi
- Boating is a top activity, and Port of Corfu is a great place to visit
- Popular family attractions include Aqualand and Aqualand
- The beaches, gardens and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Acharavi Beach, Roda Beach, and Mount Pantokrator
Staying in Acharavi
With 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Corfu, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 10 aparthotels ranging from GBP 34 to GBP 64 per night.
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Club Ionian Princess Suite Hotel.Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Lena Mare Boutique Hotel
- Century Resort
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Lena Mare Boutique Hotel with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Century Resort and Club Ionian Princess Suite Hotel are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Acharavi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Acharavi gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Acharavi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Acharavi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Acharavi?
What's the best hotel for families in Acharavi?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Acharavi?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Acharavi?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Acharavi?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Acharavi?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Acharavi?
Acharavi Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Acharavi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Acharavi Airports
- Accommodation near Acharavi Attractions
- More accommodation types in Acharavi
- Choose Your Acharavi Hotel Style
- Search Acharavi Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Acharavi
- Hotels Near Acharavi, Corfu
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends