Guests are sure to enjoy the museums in Shlisselburg. This city also attracts visitors with its lakefront ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo), 27.9 mi (45 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Shlisselburg
- Top activities include a marina and adventures, whereas Petrovskiy Prichal Marina and Military Blockade Museum are top sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions, such as Road of Life Museum and Suyda Estate Museum
Getting around Shlisselburg
There are many transport options in Shlisselburg. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Dressing for Shlisselburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 3°C during the day and -13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is -4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 11°C and nighttime averages of -11°C
- About 612 millimetres of rain falls on Shlisselburg each year