Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Sherborne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Sherborne Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Sherborne Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Sherborne? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 6 that allow pets. Review these popular Sherborne hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- The Hunters Moon - Inn is a dog-friendly inn, offering sofa beds and TVs for its human guests. Customers enjoy this 3-star inn's clean guestrooms and location.
- Munden House is a guesthouse that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests like the breakfast at this 5-star guesthouse.
- Pets can join their owners at The Eastbury Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers love this 3-star hotel's walkability and overall comfort.
Planning your trip to Sherborne
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Sherborne is 26 mm
Exploring Sherborne with your pet
Known for its castles, Sherborne has lots to offer visitors, including its monuments and ruins. See the local sights and visit Sherborne Castle and Sherborne Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sherborne Abbey and Global Images Gallery. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Fat Fish Aquatics or Bloors Pet Stores.