Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Seevetal has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Seevetal
- Make sure to take a shopping trip to Moenckebergstrasse and Fish Market
- Favourite places to visit in the area include St. Michaelis Church, Hamburg City Hall and Hamburger Kunsthalle
Getting around Seevetal
There are many transport options in Seevetal. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Seevetal Maschen Station, Seevetal Hittfeld Station or Seevetal Meckelfeld Station.
Dressing for Seevetal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Seevetal is 705 millimetres