Search Hotels in Schwechat
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Schwechat, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Walkable and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its cafes, bars and shopping. Top sights around the area include Ernst Happel Stadium, Belvedere and Hundertwasser House Vienna.
- You'll find 1219 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vienna
- The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bratislava (BTS-M.R.Stefanika), 32 mi (51.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Schwechat
A favourite place to visit in the city is Danube-Auen National Park. In the area, you'll also find Ernst Happel Stadium and Belvedere.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Schwechat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Moxy Vienna Airport - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Wien-Umgebung District can enjoy access to a fitness centre and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- NH Vienna Airport Conference Center - Our customers like the bar and quiet location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Wien-Umgebung District features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
- Hotel ibis Vienna Airport - This 3-star hotel in Wien-Umgebung District features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Hundertwasser House Vienna, located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Wiener Prater, which is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) away.
Getting around Schwechat
You can access metro transport at Schwechat S-Bahn, Kaiserebersdorf S-Bahn and Vienna Airport S-Bahn. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Schwechat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 660.30 millimetres of rain falls on Schwechat each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Schwechat?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Schwechat, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Schwechat?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Schwechat?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Schwechat?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Schwechat?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Schwechat?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Schwechat?
Schwechat Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Schwechat by Star Rating
- Hotels near Schwechat Airports
- Areas of Schwechat
- Accommodation near Schwechat Attractions
- More accommodation types in Schwechat
- Choose Your Schwechat Hotel Style
- Search Schwechat Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Schwechat
- Hotels Near Schwechat, Vienna
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends