Visitors to Savelletri are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, golf courses and beaches. Top sights around the area include Zoo Safari Fasano and Castellana Caves.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Savelletri
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Savelletri
A favourite place to visit in the city is San Domenico Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Zoo Safari Fasano and Castellana Caves.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 19 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Savelletri. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Borgo Egnazia - This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a private beach. Expedia travellers love its location and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel La Sorgente - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Savelletri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Savelletri gets about 670.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 7°C