Visiting Sant Hilari Sacalm
Guests are sure to enjoy the parks and museums in Sant Hilari Sacalm.
- There are 2 Sant Hilari Sacalm hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sant Hilari Sacalm
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Guilleries Museum, Verdaguer House Museum, and Magic mon del Tren
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Font del Pic Park, Doctor Gravalosa Park, and Natural Park of Montseny
Staying in Sant Hilari Sacalm
You might like Hotel Ripoll Restaurant for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hotel Ripoll Restaurant, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Sant Hilari Sacalm
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Sant Hilari Sacalm gets about 16 millimetres of rain per year