Visitors can enjoy all that Vic has to offer including the monuments, museums and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Vic
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vic
The city is notable for landmarks like Vic Cathedral, Old Town and Praca Major. Additionally, you might want to add Episcopal Museum of Vic to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Vic. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Les Clarisses Hotel Boutique - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Seminari/Allotjaments - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Up Rooms Vic Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting around Vic
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Vic Station. Vic might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vic
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 16 millimetres of rain falls on Vic each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C