Search Hotels in Sant Boi de Llobregat
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Sant Boi de Llobregat
Travellers to Sant Boi de Llobregat give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and festivals. Top sights around the area include Camp Nou, Monastery of Pedralbes and Poble Espanyol.
- You'll find 3341 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant Boi de Llobregat
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Parc Comercial Sant Boi is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Museu De Sant Boi to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Sant Boi de Llobregat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- NH Sant Boi - This 3-star hotel in Casablanca features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Front Air Congress Aeropuerto - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Vinyets - Molí Vell features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Fira Barcelona, located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city centre, and Camp Nou, which is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away.
Getting around Sant Boi de Llobregat
Metro stations nearby include Sant Boi Station and Moli Nou - Ciutat Cooperativa Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Sant Boi de Llobregat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Sant Boi de Llobregat gets about 594 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sant Boi de Llobregat?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sant Boi de Llobregat, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Sant Boi de Llobregat?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Sant Boi de Llobregat?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Sant Boi de Llobregat?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sant Boi de Llobregat?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Sant Boi de Llobregat?
What's the best luxury hotel in Sant Boi de Llobregat?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Sant Boi de Llobregat?
Sant Boi de Llobregat Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sant Boi de Llobregat by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sant Boi de Llobregat Airports
- Areas of Sant Boi de Llobregat
- Accommodation near Sant Boi de Llobregat Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sant Boi de Llobregat
- Choose Your Sant Boi de Llobregat Hotel Style
- Search Sant Boi de Llobregat Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sant Boi de Llobregat
- Hotels Near Sant Boi de Llobregat, Barcelona
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends