Search Hotels in Gava
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Aug 2020
Visitors to Gava are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and gardens. Top sights around the area include Camp Nou, Monastery of Pedralbes and Poble Espanyol.
- You'll find 3349 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Gava
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Garraf Natural Park and Gava Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Gava Mines to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Gava. This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- AC Hotel Gavà Mar by Marriott - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to visit around the area include Fira Barcelona, located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city centre, and Camp Nou, which is 9.3 mi (15 km) away.
Getting around Gava
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Barcelona Gava Station. Gava might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Gava
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- Gava gets about 594 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°C