Visiting Sanlucar de Barrameda
Guests will appreciate the restaurants, bars and parks in Sanlucar de Barrameda. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its beaches, seafood and monuments.
- There are 8 Sanlucar de Barrameda hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sanlucar de Barrameda
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Church of Santo Domingo, Castillo de Santiago, and Church of Our Lady of O
- The parks and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and La Regla Beach, Chipiona Fishing Corrales, and Alcazar Gardens are several places worth visiting
Staying in Sanlucar de Barrameda
With 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Sanlucar de Barrameda, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 57 to GBP 80 per night.
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these traveler-recommended, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Hotel Barrameda
- Abba Palacio de Arizón
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Barrameda with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas Abba Palacio de Arizón has a 4.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Sanlucar de Barrameda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sanlucar de Barrameda is 22 millimetres