Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Apr 2019
Pocket Guide: Lebrija
Visiting LebrijaVisitors will want to experience the restaurants, bars, and coffeehouses in Lebrija. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its spas, shopping, and horseback riding.
- Though not directly in Lebrija, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Lebrija
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the nighttime average
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Lebrija each year