Search Salisbury Hotels, Lexington - Salisbury
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 11 Aug 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Salisbury, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, museums and university setting.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lexington - Salisbury
- The closest major airport is in Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salisbury
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include North Carolina Transportation Museum, Rowan Museum and Dr. Josephus Hall House. The picturesque setting of High Rock Lake and Dan Nicholas Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Spencer Doll and Toy Museum and Crescent Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Salisbury. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Salisbury - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salisbury - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Lake Norman, located 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting around Salisbury
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Salisbury Station. Salisbury might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Salisbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- About 1068 millimetres of rain falls on Salisbury each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Salisbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salisbury, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Salisbury?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Salisbury?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Salisbury?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Salisbury?
What's the best hotel in Salisbury that's close to historical sites?
Salisbury Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Salisbury by Star Rating
- Hotels near Salisbury Airports
- Accommodation near Salisbury Attractions
- More accommodation types in Salisbury
- Choose Your Salisbury Hotel Style
- Search Salisbury Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Salisbury
- Hotels Near Salisbury, Lexington - Salisbury
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends