Travellers to Saint-Omer will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 247 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Omer
Places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de la Landelle, Chateau of Thury-Harcourt and Rock of Oëtre. You'll also find Falaise Chateau and Houlme Golf Course in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Saint-Omer, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 63 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Cottage in the Heart of Suisse Normande, 2-4 Persons is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Saint-Omer. This 4-star residence in Caen features free WiFi, a fitness centre and parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Aparthotel Adagio Caen Centre is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from central Saint-Omer. This 4-star hotel in Caen features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Novotel Caen Cote De Nacre is 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the centre of Saint-Omer. This 4-star hotel in Caen features free WiFi, a bar and a snack bar/deli. Our customers like its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
Dressing for Saint-Omer
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- About 874.90 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Omer each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C