Visitors to Clecy are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, parks and monuments.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Clecy
- The closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Clecy
The city is notable for landmarks like Chateau de la Landelle, St. Peter's Church and Lande Viaduct. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Via Ferrata de Clecy and Clecy Miniature Railway.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Clecy. Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Clecy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 874.90 millimetres of rain falls on Clecy each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C