Visitors can enjoy all that Falaise has to offer including the local tours, waterfront and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and museums.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Falaise
- The closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Falaise
A couple of favourite places to visit are Falaise Chateau and Automates Avenue. In the area, you'll also find Rock of Oëtre and Marguerite Tower.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Falaise. This is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Falaise Coeur de Normandie - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Falaise
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Falaise each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C