Search Hotels in Caen City Centre, Caen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Caen City Centre, Caen
Reviewed on 29 Jun 2017
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Caen City Centre
Caen City Centre is an historic neighbourhood that travellers like for its beaches and monuments. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Prairie Racecourse and Church of St. Pierre. Book your hotel now and use Caen City Centre as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Caen.
Staying in Caen City Centre
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Hôtel François d'Ô: Hotel with free WiFi and a terrace. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff.
- Ibis Styles Caen Centre Gare: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Expedia travellers like this hotel's beach locale and breakfast.
- Royal Hotel Caen Centre: 4-star hotel featuring a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a snack bar/deli. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and proximity to public transport.
Caen City Centre might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Caen neighbourhood for your stay. The Le Bas Vaucelles neighbourhood is a great place to call home while you're visiting. This neighbourhood is home to 2 hotels and other accommodation options, including these favourites:
- Aparthotel Adagio Caen Centre: 4-star residence featuring a fitness centre, free WiFi and parking. Our guests enjoy the residence's comfortable rooms and central location.
- INTER-HOTEL Bessines-sur-Gartempe de France: Hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
Church of St. Pierre, Caen Museum of Fine Arts and Eglise de la Sainte Trinite are some of the notable landmarks to see while you're in Caen City Centre. Prairie Racecourse and Congress Centre are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Getting Around Caen City Centre and the Greater Caen Area
If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Caen Station. You can travel across the water to another shore by taking a ferry.