Bernieres-sur-Mer's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and beaches. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, countryside city has to offer, including its museums, bars, and shopping.
- There are 2 Bernieres-sur-Mer hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bernieres-sur-Mer
- Top activities include taking a ferry and taking a tour, while Hippodrome Cabourg is one place to visit
- Well-known for its museums and attractions such as Musee de la Bataille Normande, Juno Beach Centre, and Museum of the Atlantic Wall
- Its historic sites and cathedrals are notable and landmarks to visit include Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux
- The beach and countryside highlight the natural beauty, and Ouistreham Beach, Caen Botanical Garden, and Cabourg Beach are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Courseulles-sur-Mer Fish Market is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Bernieres-sur-Mer is adjacent to Courseulles-sur-Mer. Popular sights in the area include Festyland and Arromanches D-Day Museum.
Getting around Bernieres-sur-Mer
There are many transportation options in Bernieres-sur-Mer. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Bernieres-sur-Mer
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Junogite, averaging GBP 88.03 per night. Junogite, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Bernieres-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 23°C with nighttime averages of 10°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Bernieres-sur-Mer each year