Search Hotels in Saint-Martin-Boulogne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Apartment With one Bedroom in Boulogne-sur-mer, With Wonderful sea View and Wifi - 300 m From the Beach
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2020
Pocket Guide: Saint-Martin-Boulogne
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Saint-Martin-Boulogne, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants and shopping. This seaside city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and walkable ambiance.
- There are 3 Saint-Martin-Boulogne hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 64.7 mi (104.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Saint-Martin-Boulogne
- Popular family attractions include Nausicaa and Aqualud
- The natural setting of the the sea is picturesque, and places to visit include Plage De Boulogne Sur Mer, Cap Gris-Nez, and Cap Blanc Nez
Getting around Saint-Martin-Boulogne
Saint-Martin-Boulogne has plenty of options for transport. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Saint-Martin-BoulogneLooking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- B&B Hôtel BOULOGNE SUR MER
- HotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer
A favourite with Expedia travellers is B&B Hôtel BOULOGNE SUR MER with a 3.1 out of 5 user rating, whereas hotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer has a 3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Saint-Martin-Boulogne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Martin-Boulogne is 27 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Saint-Martin-Boulogne?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Martin-Boulogne, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Saint-Martin-Boulogne?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Saint-Martin-Boulogne?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Saint-Martin-Boulogne?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Saint-Martin-Boulogne?
Saint-Martin-Boulogne Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Martin-Boulogne by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Martin-Boulogne Airports
- Areas of Saint-Martin-Boulogne
- Accommodation near Saint-Martin-Boulogne Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Martin-Boulogne
- Choose Your Saint-Martin-Boulogne Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Martin-Boulogne Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Martin-Boulogne
- Hotels Near Saint-Martin-Boulogne, Hauts-de-France
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends