Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Saint-Martin-Boulogne, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants and shopping. This seaside city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and walkable ambiance.
- There are 3 Saint-Martin-Boulogne hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 64.7 mi (104.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Saint-Martin-Boulogne
- Popular family attractions include Nausicaa and Aqualud
- The natural setting of the the sea is picturesque, and places to visit include Plage De Boulogne Sur Mer, Cap Gris-Nez, and Cap Blanc Nez
Getting around Saint-Martin-Boulogne
Saint-Martin-Boulogne has plenty of options for transport. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Saint-Martin-Boulogne
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- B&B Hôtel BOULOGNE SUR MER
- HotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer
A favourite with Expedia travellers is B&B Hôtel BOULOGNE SUR MER with a 3.1 out of 5 user rating, whereas hotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer has a 3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Saint-Martin-Boulogne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Martin-Boulogne is 27 millimetres