Search Hotels in Saint-Avertin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Avertin has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Parc des Expositions de Tours, Tours Cathedral and Chateau de Villandry.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Avertin
- The closest major airport is in Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Avertin
Parc des Expositions de Tours, Tours Cathedral and Chateau de Villandry are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Château-Gaillard and Chateau de Chenonceau.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Saint-Avertin. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Le Faisan - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- B&B Hôtel Tours Parc Expo St-Avertin - Our customers like the quiet location and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi.
- The Originals Access, Hôtel Ambacia, Tours Sud (Inter-Hotel) - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and location.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Vinci International Convention Centre, located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Saint-Avertin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 672 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Avertin each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Saint-Avertin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Avertin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Saint-Avertin?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Saint-Avertin?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Saint-Avertin?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Saint-Avertin?
Saint-Avertin Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Avertin by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Avertin Airports
- Accommodation near Saint-Avertin Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Avertin
- Choose Your Saint-Avertin Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Avertin Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Avertin
- Hotels Near Saint-Avertin, Centre-Loire Valley
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends