Hotels in Tours, France
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2019
History buffs will enjoy exploring Tours, and visitors give high marks for the local tours. Tourists who journey to this secluded city can discover its cathedrals, gardens and cafes. Top sights in the city include Tours Cathedral and Parc des Expositions de Tours.
- There are 120 hotels and other accommodation options in Tours
- The closest major airport is in Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tours
Cultural venues in the city include Musee des Beaux-Arts, Olivier Debré Contemporary Art Centre and Musee du Compagnonnage. Its cathedrals and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Tours Cathedral, Place Plumereau and Saint Martin Basilica. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Botanical Garden.
In Joue-les-Tours, there are 120 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Clarion Hotel Château Belmont Tours - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Tours Nord - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Campanile Tours Nord - Forum Melies - Amenities at this hotel include a bar and free WiFi.
Other top sights in Tours include Parc des Expositions de Tours. Popular places to visit around the area include Chateau de Villandry, 8.7 mi/14 km from the heart of the city, and Château-Gaillard, which is 14.9 mi/24 km away.
Getting around Tours
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tours Station. Tours might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tours
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 672 millimetres of rain falls on Tours each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Tours?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tours, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tours?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Tours?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Tours?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Tours?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Tours?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Tours?
What's the best hotel in Tours to learn about local history?
Tours Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tours by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tours Airports
- Areas of Tours
- Accommodation near Tours Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tours
- Choose Your Tours Hotel Style
- Search Tours Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tours
- Hotels Near Tours, Centre-Loire Valley
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends