Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Tours
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Tours Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Tours and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 32 hotels that accept pets. Read about the most popular Tours hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- B&B Hôtel Tours Nord 2 La petite Arche is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Best Western Central Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and comfy beds.
- Pets can join their owners at Citotel L'europe. This hotel provides guests with free newspapers and free WiFi.
Planning your trip to Tours
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 24°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Tours is 672 mm
Exploring Tours with your pet
Known for its cathedrals and museums, Tours has lots to offer visitors, including its gardens, wineries and castles. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Tours Cathedral and Vinci International Convention Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Parc des Expositions de Tours. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Anima Centre, TRUFFAUT or Dr Beaumont Veterinary Clinic.