Families enjoy visiting Roxboro though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, restaurants and shopping.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Roxboro
- The closest major airport is in Danville, VA (DAN-Danville Regional), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 39.2 mi (63 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Roxboro
The city's cultural venues include Person County Museum and Kirby Cultural Arts Complex. The city's natural beauty is on display at Hyco Lake, Mayo Lake and Roxboro Lake. Additionally, you might want to add Roxboro Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Roxboro. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Roxboro - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Innkeeper Roxboro - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Budget Inn Roxboro - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Roxboro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- About 1152.40 millimetres of rain falls on Roxboro each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -3°C