Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 28 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 4 Dec 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Rotterdam has to offer including the waterfalls, rivers and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and ski areas. Washington Park, Albany Institute of History and Art and Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 127 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Albany
- The closest major airport is in Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 12 mi (19.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rotterdam
A couple of favourite places to visit are Mabee Farm Historic Site and Maple Ski Ridge. In the area, you'll also find Washington Park and Albany Institute of History and Art.
As you start planning your visit to Rotterdam, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 24 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-Downtown is located 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the heart of Rotterdam. This 2.5-star hotel in Albany features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and overall value.
- Albany Airport Inn and Suites is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from central Rotterdam. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Latham can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Red Lion Hotel Albany is 13 mi (21 km) from the centre of Rotterdam. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Albany can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Top places to see outside the city include Governor Nelson A. Rockefeller Empire State Plaza, located 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city centre, and New York State Museum, which is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away.
Dressing for Rotterdam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -9°C
- About 1001 millimetres of rain falls on Rotterdam each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -9°C