Visitors to Hudson are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, rivers and art.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Hudson
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 27.3 mi (44 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hudson
Cultural venues in the city include Hudson Opera House, FASNY Museum of Firefighting and Max and Lillian Katzman Theater. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Olana State Historic Site. Additionally, you might want to add Hudson Area Library to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Hudson. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Tiger House The Inn At Hudson - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and spa treatment rooms. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
- 26 Warren B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- The Wick, Hudson, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Hudson
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Hudson Station. Hudson might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hudson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -12°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -10°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hudson is 1154 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -10°C