Search Leeds Hotels, Kingston
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Nov 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Leeds has to offer including the art and monuments. Top sights around the area include Hunter Mountain and Windham Mountain Resort.
- You'll find 493 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 31.5 mi (50.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leeds
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Hunter Mountain and Windham Mountain Resort. In the area, you'll also find Olana State Historic Site and Hudson Opera House.
As you plan your holiday to Leeds, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 110 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Saugerties is located 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the heart of Leeds. This 2-star hotel in Saugerties features an indoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Red Ranch Motel is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from central Leeds. This 2.5-star motel in Catskill features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Villa Vosilla Boutique Resort is 12.5 mi (20 km) from the centre of Leeds. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Tannersville can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Leeds
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -9°C at night
- Leeds gets about 999.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -9°C