Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 24 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Rottenburg has to offer including its museums. Top sights around the area include Hohenzollern Castle, Mercedes Benz Factory and Lichtenstein Castle.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Rottenburg
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rottenburg
Hohenzollern Castle, Mercedes Benz Factory and Lichtenstein Castle are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Metzingen Outletcity in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Rottenburg, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 67 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Gasthof Roessle is located 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Rottenburg. This hotel in Rottenburg features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Rottenburg Seebronn 2 Rooms. Bathroom, Terrace, Separate Entrance, Easily Accessible is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from central Rottenburg. This 4-star hotel in Stuttgart features a restaurant, free WiFi and a health club. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Wyndham Stuttgart Airport Messe is 20 mi (32.2 km) from the centre of Rottenburg. This 4.5-star hotel in Stuttgart features a restaurant, free WiFi and a health club. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Stuttgart Trade Fair, located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Rottenburg
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Bad Niedernau Station, Rottenburg (Neckar) Station or Bieringen (b Horb) Station. Rottenburg may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Rottenburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- About 695 millimetres of rain falls on Rottenburg each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Rottenburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rottenburg, will I receive a refund?
Rottenburg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rottenburg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rottenburg Airports
- Accommodation near Rottenburg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rottenburg
- Choose Your Rottenburg Hotel Style
- Search Rottenburg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rottenburg
- Hotels Near Rottenburg, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends