Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Dec 2020
Visiting Ripley (North Yorkshire)
Those travelling to Ripley (North Yorkshire) are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Turkish Baths and Health Spa, Fountains Abbey and Bolton Priory are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 951 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ripley (North Yorkshire)
A couple of favourite places to visit are Ripley Castle and Gardens and Log Heights. In the area, you'll also find Turkish Baths and Health Spa and Fountains Abbey.
As you plan your holiday to Ripley (North Yorkshire), the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 310 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Ibis budget Leeds Centre Crown Point Road is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of Ripley (North Yorkshire). Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Leeds can enjoy access to laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre is 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from central Ripley (North Yorkshire). Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Leeds can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and overall value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Wetherby is 17 mi (27.4 km) from the centre of Ripley (North Yorkshire). This 3-star hotel in Wetherby features free WiFi, free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Bolton Priory, located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Roundhay Park, which is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away.
Dressing for Ripley (North Yorkshire)
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Ripley (North Yorkshire) gets about 551.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 1°C