Visitors to Raynham are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Gillette Stadium, Xfinity Center and Plainridge Park Casino.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Raynham
- The closest major airport is in Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Raynham
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Raynham Flea Market is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Gillette Stadium and Xfinity Center.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Raynham - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Plainridge Park Casino, located 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Hall at Patriot Place, which is 15.4 mi/24.8 km away.
Dressing for Raynham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -7°C at night
- About 1238 millimetres of rain falls on Raynham each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C