Search Hotels in Queretaro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 8 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 22 Apr 2019
Where to stay in Queretaro
History buffs will enjoy exploring Queretaro, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, entertainment and local tours. Top sights in the city include Santa Rosa de Viterbo Temple, Pena de Bernal and Antea Lifestyle Center.
- There are 301 hotels and other accommodation options in Queretaro
- The closest major airport is in Queretaro, Queretaro (QRO-Queretaro Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Queretaro
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez Auditorium, City Museum and Museum of the City. Attractions like Bicentennial Park, Termas del Rey Water Park and Nestle Headquarters are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Santa Rosa de Viterbo Temple, Aqueduct of Santiago de Queretaro, and Tequisquiapan Opal Mine.
In Apaseo el Grande, there are 301 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Casa del Atrio - This 3.5-star hotel in Downtown Queretaro features a full-service spa, free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- RÁ NGU Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Morazul Hotel Boutique - This 2.5-star hotel in Downtown Queretaro features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Other favourite sights in Queretaro include Pena de Bernal, Antea Lifestyle Center and Corregidora Stadium. Outside the city, top places to visit include Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel, located 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the heart of the city, and El Jardin, which is 24.2 mi (39 km) away.
Dressing for Queretaro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Queretaro is 1076.00 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Queretaro?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Queretaro, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Queretaro?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Queretaro?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Queretaro?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Queretaro?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Queretaro?
What's the best boutique hotel in Queretaro?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Queretaro?
What's the best accommodation in Queretaro to learn about local history?
Queretaro Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Queretaro by Star Rating
- Hotels near Queretaro Airports
- Areas of Queretaro
- Accommodation near Queretaro Attractions
- More accommodation types in Queretaro
- Choose Your Queretaro Hotel Style
- Search Queretaro Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Queretaro
- Hotels Near Queretaro, Queretaro
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends