- Antea Lifestyle Center
- 10 min walk
- University of the Valley of Mexico Querétaro
- 11 min drive
- Parque Bicentenario
- 15 min drive
- Queretaro, Queretaro (QRO-Queretaro Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Queretaro's Jurica neighbourhood, Zar Queretaro Hotel is in a shopping district. Santa Rosa de Viterbo Temple and Aqueduct of Santiago de Queretaro are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Antea Lifestyle Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Corregidora Stadium or Plaza Santa Maria Bullring.Visit our Queretaro travel guide
- Antea Lifestyle Center - 10 min walk
- Plaza del Parque Shopping Mall - 8 min drive
- University of the Valley of Mexico Querétaro - 11 min drive
- Bicentennial Park - 13 min drive
- Parque Bicentenario - 15 min drive
- Queretaro, Queretaro (QRO-Queretaro Intl.) - 37 min drive
About this property
Zar Queretaro Hotel
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of MXN 150 per pet, per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MXN 100 for adults and MXN 100 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: MXN 150 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Zar Queretaro Hotel
- Zar Queretaro Hotel Hotel
- Zar Queretaro
- Zar Queretaro Hotel Queretaro
- Zar Queretaro Hotel Hotel Queretaro
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–11 AM: MXN 100 for adults and MXN 100 for children
- 1 restaurant
- Room service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business centre
- 1 meeting room
- Conference space (484 square feet)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- 36-inch flat-screen TV
- TV channels
- first-run films
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
Bed hard as a rock. Air conditioner made popping noises all night long. No hand towels or wash cloths. Remote for TV did not work. Entry key for room had to be reprogrammed at least once a day for the entire stay which required a trip to the front desk.. Breakfast which you pay for was awful. I will never stay here again. Expedia should remove this hotel from their line up.
Pros: Easy in and out. Location.
Cons: Too much to mention