Designed around the idyllic view, this beautiful studio apartment for 2
in Aberdaron encourages you to sit back in complete relaxation. With a
large glass frontage, views over this picturesque coastal village and
out to sea can be enjoyed from all corners of the main room.
Explore the village of Aberdaron with its mile-long beach and range of
amenities, including a thatched roof bakery, wonderful cafes and 2 pub
restaurants. There is also a National Trust visitor centre, direct
access to the Wales Coast Path, and boat trips to Bardsey Island.
Sometimes referred to as the "Land's End of North Wales", Aberdaron is
also an ideal base to explore the rest of the Llŷn Peninsula, a
recognised Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
* Size – sleeps two adults in studio apartment (sorry no children).
* Beds – sumptuous king bed.
* Rooms – Main room with lounge / kitchenette/ bedroom areas,
separate utility area and a wet room. Wet room has a large walk in
shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
* Kitchenette and utilities – stylish, modern kitchenette includes a
2 ring induction hob, dishwasher, microwave oven / grill, Quooker
instant boiling water tap, fridge with ice compartment (additional
freezer in garage). Separate utility area with washer dryer.
* 40" Smart TV and DVD player. Wifi.
* Outside – elevated decking with garden furniture. Large, 1 acre
lawn area, also with seascape views.
* Parking – private parking in own ground.
* General – underfloor heating and electricity included. Bed linen,
towels and hairdryer provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes
tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits.
* No pets
* Notes – no smoking inside the cottage.
* Self contained, semi-detached studio apartment for 2 adults.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take