Visiting Port El Kantaoui
Visitors can enjoy all that Port El Kantaoui has to offer including the theme park, waterfront and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Sousse Beach.
- You'll find 175 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sousse - Monastir
- The closest major airport is in Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Enfidha (NBE), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port El Kantaoui
Favourite places to visit in the city include Port El Kantaoui Beach, Port El Kantaoui Harbour and El Kantaoui Golf Course. Additionally, you might want to add Zinebledi to your agenda.
In Hammam Sousse, you'll find 61 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Iberostar Selection Diar El Andalus - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hasdrubal Thalassa Port El Kantaoui - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony.
- Seabel Alhambra Beach Golf & Spa - This 4-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Sousse Beach, located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Port El Kantaoui
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Port El Kantaoui is 13 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°C