Visitors to Sousse are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, cafes and golf courses. A top sight in the city is Sousse Beach.
- You'll find 179 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sousse - Monastir
- The closest major airport is in Monastir (MIR-Habib Bourguiba Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Enfidha (NBE), 21 mi (33.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sousse
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Sousse Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stade Olympique and Ribat of Sousse.
In Hammam Sousse, you'll find 72 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Marhaba Beach - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Hotel Paris - Our customers like the overall value and location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Medina de Sousse can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Sousse Palace Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Sousse
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sousse is 348.70 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°C