Search Plymouth Hotels, Minneapolis - St. Paul
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 24 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Plymouth, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Basilica of Saint Mary, Target Field and Target Center.
- You'll find 723 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Plymouth
Favourite places to visit in the city include Millennium Garden, Begin Oaks Golf Club and Eagle Lake Golf Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Basilica of Saint Mary and Target Field.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Plymouth. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn Plymouth-Minneapolis - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Target Center, located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Minneapolis Convention Center, which is 9.8 mi/15.8 km away.
Dressing for Plymouth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -14°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -13°C as the night-time average
- Plymouth gets about 762 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Plymouth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Plymouth, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Plymouth?
What's the best hotel for families in Plymouth?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Plymouth?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Plymouth?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Plymouth?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Plymouth?
Plymouth Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Plymouth by Star Rating
- Hotels near Plymouth Airports
- Areas of Plymouth
- Accommodation near Plymouth Attractions
- More accommodation types in Plymouth
- Choose Your Plymouth Hotel Style
- Search Plymouth Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Plymouth
- Hotels Near Plymouth, Minneapolis - St. Paul
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends