Families enjoy visiting Pellston though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and rivers. A top sight in the area is Nub's Nob Ski Area.
- You'll find 444 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Petoskey
- The closest major airport is in Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mackinac Island, MI (MCD), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pellston
The picturesque setting of Burt Lake and Douglas Lake exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Nub's Nob Ski Area in the area.
Dressing for Pellston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -15°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and -6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -12°C as the night-time average
- About 766.10 millimetres of rain falls on Pellston each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -13°C