Visiting Pearl River
Visitors to Pearl River are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and shopping. Top sights around the area include Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium and Bear Mountain State Park.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Nyack
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 15.9 mi (25.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pearl River
A favourite place to visit in the city is Blue Hill Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bronx Zoo and Yankee Stadium.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pearl River, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 69 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hilton Pearl River is located in the heart of Pearl River. This 3.5-star hotel in Pearl River features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Empire Hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from central Pearl River. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transport.
- Excelsior Hotel is 20 mi (32.2 km) from the centre of Pearl River. This 3.5-star hotel in New York features free WiFi, a fitness centre and a coffee shop. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and central location.
Popular places to visit around the area include Bear Mountain State Park, located 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the city centre, and Palisades Center, which is 3.9 mi/6.3 km away.
Dressing for Pearl River
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- About 1209.70 millimetres of rain falls on Pearl River each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C