Seach Passeig Maritim Hotels, Sitges
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Feb 2020
Pocket Guide: Passeig Maritim
Visiting Passeig Maritim
Guests will want to experience the beaches, bars and restaurants in Passeig Maritim. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, relaxing and seaside city has to offer, including its cafes, shopping and spas.
- There are 24 Passeig Maritim hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Passeig Maritim
- Known for its museums, whereas Sitges Museums, Can Llopis Romanticism Museum, and Fundacio Stampfli are some local cultural sights
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Sausalito Beach, Platja de la Barra, and San Sebastian Beach are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Anec Blau Shopping Center and Vilamarina Shopping Centre
Staying in Passeig MaritimWith 39 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Sitges, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 13 hotels, ranging from GBP 67/night to GBP 150/night
- 8 apartments, ranging from GBP 70/night to GBP 169/night
- Hotel Sunway Playa Golf & Spa Sitges
- Hotel Calipolis
- Platjador Hotel
- Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Platjador Hotel with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating, whereas Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa and Hotel Sunway Playa Golf & Spa Sitges are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Passeig Maritim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Passeig Maritim is 595 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Passeig Maritim?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Passeig Maritim, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Passeig Maritim?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Passeig Maritim?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Passeig Maritim?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Passeig Maritim?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Passeig Maritim?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Passeig Maritim?
What's the best boutique hotel in Passeig Maritim?
Passeig Maritim Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Passeig Maritim by Star Rating
- Hotels near Passeig Maritim Airports
- Areas of Passeig Maritim
- Accommodation near Passeig Maritim Attractions
- More accommodation types in Passeig Maritim
- Choose Your Passeig Maritim Hotel Style
- Search Passeig Maritim Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Passeig Maritim
- Hotels Near Passeig Maritim, Sitges
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends