Search Hotels in Vilanova I la Geltru
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Vilanova I la Geltru hotel prices
Visiting Vilanova I la Geltru
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Vilanova I la Geltru, which is also known for its restaurants and cafes. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Sitges Beachfront and Castelldefels Beach.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodation options in Vilanova I la Geltru
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Reus (REU), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vilanova I la Geltru
Cultural venues in the city include Centre d'art contemporani LA SALA, Ismes Galeria d'Art and Centre d'Art Contemporani Sincroart. Notable city landmarks like Ribes Roges Tower and Pasifae might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Vilanova I La Geltru Beach, Platja de Sant Gervasi and Platja de Ribes Roges.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Vilanova I la Geltru. Here's a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Solvi - Adults Only - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a beach bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and clean, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Sitges Beachfront, 4.9 mi/7.9 km from the city centre, and Castelldefels Beach, which is 14 mi/22.5 km away.
Getting around Vilanova I la Geltru
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Vilanova i la Geltrú Station. Vilanova I la Geltru may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vilanova I la Geltru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Vilanova I la Geltru gets about 587.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Vilanova I la Geltru?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vilanova I la Geltru, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Vilanova I la Geltru?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Vilanova I la Geltru?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Vilanova I la Geltru?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Vilanova I la Geltru?
Vilanova I la Geltru Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vilanova I la Geltru by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vilanova I la Geltru Airports
- Accommodation near Vilanova I la Geltru Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vilanova I la Geltru
- Choose Your Vilanova I la Geltru Hotel Style
- Search Vilanova I la Geltru Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vilanova I la Geltru
- Hotels Near Vilanova I la Geltru, Catalonia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends