- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Calipolis
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Terrace, Partial Ocean View
Standard Single Room, Mountain View
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Mountain View
Triple Room, Mountain View (3 adults)
Triple Room, Mountain View
Standard Double Room Single Use, Partial Ocean View
About this area
Located in Sitges, Hotel Calipolis is in the city centre and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sitges Beachfront and Castelldefels Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with waterskiing, parasailing and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving.
- Platja de la Fragata - 5 min walk
- Placa Cap de la Vila - 8 min walk
- Maricel Museum - 10 min walk
- Cau Ferrat Museum - 10 min walk
- Sitges Beachfront - 21 min drive
- Sitges Station - 11 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Pizza Marzano - 1 min walk
- Pic Nic - 1 min walk
- Sky Bar - 1 min walk
- El Mascaron - 1 min walk
- La Nina - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely hotel in a fabulous location. The room was spacious and comfortable. Service at reception excellent.