Search Hotels in Vilafranca del Penedes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Vilafranca del Penedes
Visitors to Vilafranca del Penedes are sure to enjoy the wineries and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Sitges Beachfront and Castelldefels Beach.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Vilafranca del Penedes
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Reus (REU), 31.7 mi (51 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vilafranca del Penedes
Top activities include wine tasting and taking a tour, while Pinord Winery is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vinseum and Church of Santa Maria.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Vilafranca del Penedes. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Cava & Hotel Mastinell - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Mercer Casa Torner i Güell - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
- Hotel Sercotel Pere III el Gran - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, conference space and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Popular places to see in the area include Sitges Beachfront, located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city centre, and Castelldefels Beach, which is 15.2 mi/24.5 km away.
Getting around Vilafranca del Penedes
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Vilafranca del Penedes Els Monjos Station or Vilafranca del Penedes Station. Vilafranca del Penedes might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vilafranca del Penedes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Vilafranca del Penedes is 594 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Vilafranca del Penedes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vilafranca del Penedes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Vilafranca del Penedes?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Vilafranca del Penedes?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Vilafranca del Penedes?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Vilafranca del Penedes?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Vilafranca del Penedes?
Where's the best place to stay in Vilafranca del Penedes that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Vilafranca del Penedes?
Vilafranca del Penedes Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vilafranca del Penedes by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vilafranca del Penedes Airports
- Accommodation near Vilafranca del Penedes Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vilafranca del Penedes
- Choose Your Vilafranca del Penedes Hotel Style
- Search Vilafranca del Penedes Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vilafranca del Penedes
- Hotels Near Vilafranca del Penedes, Catalonia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends